The sodium ion battery products are mainly developed based on O3 phase multi-composite layered cathode material and soft carbon anode material chemistry. The raw material resources are abundant， widely distributed, low-cost, and environmentally friendly. The products have unique advantages of high energy conversion efficiency, long cycle life, good stability, low maintenance costs and safety. They have potential application in large-scale energy storage systems, mobile charging piles and low-speed electric vehicles etc. At present, NCP05/78/129, NCP07/123/203 and other different specifications of sodium ion soft pack batteries, as well as cylindrical 18650 Na-ion batteries have been successfully developed. The comprehensive performance is at the international advanced and domestic leading level.
1) Working voltage: 3.2 V
2) Working temperature: −20℃ ~ 55℃
3) Cycle life ≥ 2000 cycles @ 80%
4) Gravimetric specific energy density ≥ 120 Wh/kg
5) Rate performance: capacity at 3C ≥ 85% of 0.1C rate capacity
6) Storage performance: 100% SOC at room temperature for 30 days, capacity retention ≥ 95%, capacity recovery ≥ 99%
7) Safety performance: meet the national standard GB/T31845-2015